I Write Copy That Sells. Or Your Money Back.

Copywriter from the trenches. From the school of hardknocks.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Do you do all three?

Over the past several days, we went thru

the only three ways to increase your bottomline.

Let me recap it:

1. Sell to more people.

2. Sell them more

3. Sell them many times.

Know what almost 90% of small business &

web based businesses concentrate on Step 1.

They leave oodles of cash on the table.

Now that you know the secret will you

implement it?

If you need help doing that, I can

do help you doing that.

Skype me at: edwardjsi

Or send an email to edwardjsi[@]gmail.com subject: I need help

Action step for the day:

Implement these 3 step formula.

Do it on your own or get help.

Or ask me how I can help you.

This is Edward Santosh your friendly neighborhood

copywriter and marketing consultant signing

off.

See ya tomorrow.


Tags & Social Bookmarking Links

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Backflip Backflip BlinkBits BlinkBits Blinklist Blinklist BlogMarks blogmarks BuddyMarks Buddymarks CiteUlike CiteUlike Connotea Connotea delicious/ del.icio.us delirious de.lirio.us Digg digg Feedmarker FeedMarker Feed me linksFeed Me Links! Furl Furl Give a Link Give a Link gravee Gravee hyperlinkomatic Hyperlinkomatic igooi igooi kinja kinja Lilisto Lilisto Linkagogo Linkagogo Linkroll Linkroll Look Later looklater Magnolia Magnolia Maple maple MesFavs netvouz netvouz Newsvine Newsvine Raw Sugar Raw Sugar reddit reddit rojo Rojo Scuttle Scuttle Segnalo Segnalo Shadows Shadows Simpy Simpy SpurlSpurl Squidoo Squidoo tagtooga tagtooga Tailrank Tailrank Technorati Technorati unalog unalog Wink Wink wists wists Yahoo My Web Yahoo My Web zurpyb zurpy co.mments.gif co.mments

Labels: , , ,