I Write Copy That Sells. Or Your Money Back.

Copywriter from the trenches. From the school of hardknocks.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Would You Dare Doing This?

Before I launch the day's podcast let me

thank every one of the listeners to my

podcast & my blog readers.

If you are subscribed to any lists at all you'll

be flooded with the Thanksgiving emails.

I received a ton of those.

One was from Mike Morgan, stood out from the rest and

I'm going to make a habit out of it.

He swapped his copywriting services with a

personal coach for personal coaching.

It seems, she taught him to write 5 things

he is grateful about every day.

He went on to list 5 things he was grateful about.

This is a good habit to build on and I don't want

to wait till January 1 to start doing that.

Here are the five things I am grateful for:

a. I am grateful to my Lord & Saviour Jesus

Christ because He died for me in my place.

b. I am grateful for my parents who believed

in me. I love you Mom and I miss you Daddy.

c. I am grateful for my wife for she makes it

all worthwhile.

d. I am grateful to my 4 year old son for the

many things he taught me.

e. I am grateful to my mentors. I am grateful

to Dr.Harlan for the confidence he instilled

in me. I am grateful to Kelvin Parker for his

belief in me and took me in his wings to mentor

me. I love you Kelvin.

Action Item Of The Day:

Would you dare doing this?

will you take time writing 5 things you are grateful

on a daily basis?

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys.

This is your friendly neighborhood copywriter

and marketing consultant Edward Santosh

signing off for the day.

See ya tomorrow.


Tags & Social Bookmarking Links


Technorati Tags: , ,

Backflip Backflip BlinkBits BlinkBits Blinklist Blinklist BlogMarks blogmarks BuddyMarks Buddymarks CiteUlike CiteUlike Connotea Connotea delicious/ del.icio.us delirious de.lirio.us Digg digg Feedmarker FeedMarker Feed me linksFeed Me Links! Furl Furl Give a Link Give a Link gravee Gravee hyperlinkomatic Hyperlinkomatic igooi igooi kinja kinja Lilisto Lilisto Linkagogo Linkagogo Linkroll Linkroll Look Later looklater Magnolia Magnolia Maple maple MesFavs netvouz netvouz Newsvine Newsvine Raw Sugar Raw Sugar reddit reddit rojo Rojo Scuttle Scuttle Segnalo Segnalo Shadows Shadows Simpy Simpy SpurlSpurl Squidoo Squidoo tagtooga tagtooga Tailrank Tailrank Technorati Technorati unalog unalog Wink Wink wists wists Yahoo My Web Yahoo My Web zurpyb zurpy co.mments.gif co.mments